Work with a company that is leading in so many ways but still carries their hometown family values. Become part of a team where everyone works together toward one goal!
VGP is in search for a qualified Outside Sales Representative in the Construction equipment industry.
Working knowledge of Heavy Equipment is a must!
Duties for the Outside Sales Representative would include :
- sales and rental of equipment in an assigned territory
- assisting with customer service issues
- working with the parts and service departments
- keeping up to date on manufacturers products
- various other tasks as assigned by the branch manager
- The majority of time will be spent in the field calling on customers.
Requirements for the Outside Sales Representative include:
- college or technical degree preferred but not required
- sales experience required
- prior experience in the Kubota equipment industry desired
- knowledge of Kubota equipment (mowers and tractors)
- computer skills a must
- ability to multi-task
- good social skills needed.
- 2-5 years experience preferred.
Benefits for the Outside Sales Representative include:
medical, paid vacation, 401K, company cell phone & computer, vehicle allowance. EOE.