If you are content obsessed, from creating content direction to measuring its performance and tweaking accordingly, you would relish this position. Here you’ll be piloting the content strategy for our kickass portfolio of clients. Directing, delegating and watching your amazing strategy come to fruition will be half the battle so you’ll need management experience. You’ll also need experience pitching and presenting content strategy to clients.
As our Content Strategy Director you will be responsible for:
- Performance of content created; measuring performance and fine tuning strategy accordingly.
- Strategic direction of website content and UX; social content and strategy; blogging content and strategy; email content and strategy
- Managing content, design and development teams as they create all of your beautiful content ideas
- Creation of content inventory and architecture direction to dev team for html wireframe creation
- Pitching content strategy to clients for sign off
- Creating website content inventory; site maps and content module inventories
- Creating monthly editorial calendars based on keyword research provided by search strategist; providing content direction to copywriters for execution
- Reporting back up the chain of command to Strategy Director
- Constantly collaborating across departments to ensure content is coming to life as desired
- Working closely with all teams to bring the best, most innovative ideas and solutions to light
- Managing and mentoring junior level strategists
- 3-5 years of content strategy experience at a digital or advertising agency
- Digital focus and know how is an absolute must
- Must love Cohen
- Must not be the sensitive type or a kiss ass; we have short patience for both
If you do not have the above qualifications, do not apply for this position, your application will be disregarded.
Job Type: Full-time