MUST LOVE DOGS!
If you are one of the social media obsessed, into everything from creating content to measuring its performance (and tweaking accordingly), we should probably talk. We are seeking a Social Media Strategist, equal parts analytic nerd and creative genius, who can lead the way to greater engagement for all of our clients…and sometimes for our own benefit, as well. Let’s discuss this opportunity for you to revolutionize the social marketing strategy at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the Midwest.
As our Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for:
- Community management of all active social accounts throughout the week. May include some evening and weekend hours.
- Weekly social media audits and research to increase ability identify client needs and opportunities.
- Social content calendar creation, to be based on analysis from the week prior
- Content creation for social media posts, e.g., pulling photos, planning graphics, deciphering topic needs based on keyword research
- Creation of client-facing social strategy reports
- Recommendations of social strategy direction to Strategy and Content Strategy Director
- Increasing and maintaining engagement audiences and performance of all social accounts
- Management of social media ad buys
- 3-5 years of social media marketing experience required, agency experienced preferred.
- Proven track record of Facebook, Twitter, and other social network page management
- Outgoing and forthcoming personality, complete with new ideas
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year