Vivo Growth Partners is seeking a mechanic capable of performing and learning machine maintenance.
12 / 24 volt Electrical and High Pressure Hydraulic knowledge is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe manner following all rules and regulations.
- Perform machinery maintenance and repairs in the shop and/or field.
- Fully and accurately document work descriptions and all necessary information by way of writing on paper and/or typing it into a computer.
- Navigate a windows based electronic service manual and parts catalogue.
- Fully follow the dealership and manufacture service guidelines.
- Fill out your own parts requisitions for necessary parts.
- Clean up your area using brooms, detergents and water hoses.
- Professional Appearance 100% of the time.
- Some proven knowledge of mechanical skills.
- Set of tools and a tool chest to store them in to stay on location.
- Ability to learn how to operate heavy earth moving equipment for positioning and testing.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Submit to and successfully complete a background check, pre-employment drug test and physical.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Must have a high level of self-motivation and fully demonstrate you have the ability and willingness to learn and succeed in this industry.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
While performing the required maintenance and repairs that come with this job you will be regularly required to walk, stand, sit, climb, climb and balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear, repetitive bending and repetitive lifting. This includes crawling under, on and around machinery to access repair locations.
You must be able to work in cold or hot, wet or dry, loud and sometimes dusty and muddy conditions.
Use of proper safety equipment to perform all of these tasks is required and will be provided to you.