Parts/Yard Associate in Monroe, Ohio!
The Parts and Yard Associate must be able to work in dual roles simultaneously balancing the parts and yard role to assist in building the success of the branch.
The Parts and Yard Associate will assist customers as follows:
· Troubleshooting, ordering, and researching parts from numerous manufacturers.
· Inspecting rental machines in and out, and completing paperwork
· Answering phones, data entry, and assisting the branch, service and parts department with other tasks.
· Completing parts counter sale transactions for customers including counter, phone transactions,
and internet transactions
· Must have experience operating construction equipment
· Must have experience selling and researching equipment or automotive parts
· Must have computer skills including the ability to navigate between multiple manufacturer/vendor sites
· Must have the ability to communicate well and provide excellent customer service
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Must be willing to work outdoors, when necessary, regardless of conditions
· Must be able to: lift, carry hold, stoop, reach, bend, stretch, push, pull as required by the essential functions.
Qualified individual must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Benefits include: company uniforms, medical insurance, 401K, and paid vacation. EOE.