Brunswick Branch Manager – Job Description
Vivo Growth Partners needs the expertise of an experienced Branch Sales Manager who has experience in the large equipment industry. We're looking for a dedicated professional with a proven track record of helping businesses increase their sales numbers and improving their sales associates' performance. We are a steadily growing firm with a talented stable of sales professionals. Because of our growth, we need a sales management professional who can usher us into the next phase of our development and ensure that we continually meet our sales quotes on a monthly basis.
- Branch Management Responsibilities
- Lead the branch in a positive and supportive way.
- Provide a catalyst for teamwork and cross department cooperation.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency across the sales organization
- Identifies areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes
- Oversee all associates at the facility, manage daily HR related issues and coordinate with corporate on issues
- Attend branch manager meetings and relay direction to branch associates
- Oversee adherence to Southeastern policies and procedures
- Review financial reports and follow up on deficiencies
- Relay capital expenditure needs to corporate
- Oversee 3-5 salespeople and all activates associated with them.
- Actively use and promote the use of the Salesforce CRM
- Perform weekly checks and reviews of call/activity reports
- Review sales pipelines and open opportunities weekly
- Assist in pricing deals and creating quotes as needed
- Perform ride-alongs and attend customer meetings as needed
- Assist salesmen in sourcing and ordering equipment as needed through proper Southeastern channels
- General Branch Support
- Perform DPO’s as necessary (delivery and transfer paperwork for machines)
- Fill in for parts calls if all associates are busy
- Perform any and all activities necessary to fill temporary gaps in associates
Primary Branch Goals:
- Grow monthly rental sales above 100,000 dollars, currently 20,000.
- Grow each salesperson’s annual sales to 3 million or greater.
- Gain customers in the territory and rebuild the large-size contractor customer base for Cleveland.
- Location: Brunswick, Ohio
- Bachelors in business or related field desired
- 5+ years sales/sales operations experience
- 3 - 6 years’ experience as a people leader
- Experience communicating with all levels including individual contributors and executives
- Experience working cross functionally including sales, marketing, finance, and operations
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Advanced Excel
- Project Management
- 65,000 to 85,000 base pay with .5% of sales over 5,000,000 to 8,000,000.
- Company expense program for car.
- Cell Phone, laptop and expense reporting.
Job Type: Full-time