Business Development Specialist:
We are a growth oriented Technology Company located downtown seeking a motivated, experienced, and talented inside business development specialist to assist with new business development for the company.
We are continuing to experience explosive growth. The ideal business development specialist must be able to demonstrate excellent selling & communication skills in a fast-paced Information Technology business environment. A combination of, account development, cold calling B2B, fearless, and assertive sales skills with a customer service personality are required for this position. 3+ years of business development specialist training preferred. Candidates must be comfortable in identifying and reaching out to key decision makers in small to mid-size companies and present a clear message about the business results and value that we provide our clients. We will train candidates to understand this message and our effective sales process. We need a champion who is accustomed to a high activity environment.
We offer a complete communications and network platform that ensures you improved operations, reduced expenses, and a single point of contact. With decades of experience in technology-driven service organizations, our ultimate goal is to create a seamless, intuitive ecosystem for business communications that helps you better communicate, and better operate.
We continue to expand and improve our Sales and Marketing department by hiring high energy individuals to actively market our solutions to small and midsize companies. Ideal candidates for the position would have:
- Prior business-to-business sales experience required
- Prior sales experience with professional services
- Strong presentation / communication & phone skills
- The personality of a go-getter, ambitious and driven.
- Self-Starter with the will to succeed and drive business results.
Willingness, drive and the ability to make cold calls and set appointments for outside reps.
- Comfortable speaking to senior level executives
- Comfortable with making cold calls and soft calls of a leads list
- Understanding of a fast-paced environment with a drive to succeed.
- Organized with attention to detail and the ability to document activities
- Basic knowledge of common software applications (Word, Excel, etc...)
- Basic understanding of Information Technology
- Experience using CRM such as SalesForce etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
The sales cycle requires representatives to research potential clients and to communicate via telephone, as well as through some written correspondence. This also requires the ability to work on a team with an outside sales representative. We need someone that is not afraid of a “cold call” or a “cold lead”.
We are always seeking talented professionals to become part of something much bigger. We believe in developing lasting relationships with our people, partners, employees, and consultants. Building from the inside out is one of our main strengths that we possess as a business.
Salary, bonus, and Other benefits available. We are a drug-free work environment.