Lead Remodeling Specialist!
You can do it all!
You take pride in every aspect of your work and manage every detail of the remodel.
You lead by energetic example while performing the work and assisting others!
The responsibilities of the Lead Remodeler include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise laborers and subcontractors when designated by the Project Manager
- Follow proper safety procedures
- Track your time per each job
- Track materials and inventory for each job
- Lead tool setup and break down each day
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Work on carpentry, framing, electrical, plumbing, floors, insulation, drywall, painting and finishing, tile work, roofing, siding, aluminum brake work and trim
We invest in our employees and offer a benefits package that includes: Health Insurance/HSA, PTO, Flextime
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job: repetitively lifting up to 100 pounds, carrying, bending, reaching, crouching, and climbing :
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 years of construction experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working occasional nights and weekends
- Have a reliable form of transportation and valid driver’s license
- A cell phone with a data plan
- Own tools
Hourly compensation is DOE
A background check will be performed before hire.