Work with a company that is leading in so many ways but still carries their hometown family values. Become part of a team where everyone works together toward one goal!
We are in search for a qualified Sales & Rental Representative in the Kubota equipment industry.
Duties would include: sales and rental of equipment in an assigned territory, assisting with customer service issues, working with the parts and service departments, keeping up to date on manufacturers products, and various other tasks as assigned by the branch manager. The majority of time will be spent in the field calling on customers.
- college or technical degree preferred but not required
- sales experience required
- prior experience in the Kubota equipment industry desired
- knowledge of Kubota equipment (mowers and tractors)
- computer skills a must
- ability to multi-task
- good social skills needed.
- 2-5 years experience preferred.
Benefits include: medical, paid vacation, 401K, company cell phone & computer, vehicle allowance. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time