Vitalis Healthcare Services, is looking to hire 2 LPN Nurses who will work as Agency Nurses assigned to the Maryland Dept of Health, DDA SETT Program at Springfield Hospital, Sykesville, Maryland
The LPN Nurse should be able to commute to this locations. These are all full time positions with opportunity to work between 36 to 40 hours every week. This position does not come with overtime pay.
The LPN Nurse will be an employee of Vitalis and can also be posted to other job opportunities Vitalis may have both now and in the future and in the process secure additional hours. Experience with mental, behavioral health, children, young adults and elderly will be an advantage
Activities of the LPN Nurse may include:
- Medication administration;
- Nursing care assessments;
- Basic first aid;
- Wound care;
- Dressing changes; and
- Documentation and implementing of physician’s orders.
- Using of Electronic Visit Verification system to clock in and clock out
- LPN must be licensed per the Board of Nursing to include successful completion of an accredited nursing program and passing the NCLEX exam;
- At least 3 references who can attest to competence of School Nurse
- Able to pass on the spot drug test
- Clean criminal background check
- LPN Nurse must undergo agency personality / profile test
This position is available immediately. Please only apply if you are okay with the advertised wage rate AND can begin work within the next 3 weeks.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract