We are hiring and looking for a Senior QA Tester for our development studio, based in Málaga.
About Virtually Live
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
- Advanced knowledge on how iOS, Android, and PC software is developed. VR/AR experience is a great bonus.
- Thorough and extremely product based.
- Proficient in English in Spanish.
- Experienced in working with agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Experience in project management and bug tracking tools like Jira, Hansoft, Basecamp, and Remine.
- Recommending, maintaining, and tracking software relevant to development needs.
- Essential qualities for this position: Sharp, bright, detail-oriented and well organized. Comfortable communicating with team members across development disciplines (art, production, programming, design, audio, etc.).
- Passion for technology and videogames.
- Develop effective QA strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual and automated).
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct pre and post release testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.