We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work in Málaga at our development studio.
- Solid experience as a Research Scientist/Engineer with an advanced degree.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience developing, deploying, testing and continually improving data science solutions included tools, services and automated solutions
- Proven expertise in statistics, exploratory data analysis, predictive analysis and distributions
- Experience using Python or similar to analyse, transform and visualize data
- Ability to build models (such as linear regression, logistic, clustering, classification, etc.) and use machine learning techniques.
- Familiar with advanced signal processing techniques in real-time.
- Capable of producing technical documentation.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills required.
- Version control systems, especially GIT.
- Used to work with tight milestones and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
Additional skills considered a plus:
- Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with SQL and Big Data.
- Hands-on use of big data in large projects using Hadoop, Spark.
- Develop, implement and test models using scientific literature and answering business questions
- Design and implement new product features.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to design and develop client/server software according to the specifications.
- Contribute to key technological ideas to accomplish company goals.