We are looking for software engineers to develop our frontend and backend architectures, to provide services and support for our VR applications. You will work in Málaga at our development studio
- 3+ professional experience as Full Stack
- Solid understanding of software architecture and algorithms.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with PHP.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Able to produce high quality, scalable and optimized code.
- Capable of producing technical documentation.
- Version control systems, especially Perforce.
- Used to work with tight milestones and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
- Fluent english, both writing and spoken.
Additional skills considered a plus:
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Experience with .NET.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to design and develop client/server software (users administration, multiplayer systems, databases) according to the specifications
- Code design and implementation for multiple products.
- APIs performance optimization.
- Users interface design implementation (frontend for users administration, multiplayers system visualization, data statistics) working along with artists, designers and producers.
- Establish hardware requirements and develop automated tests to check software stability.
- Design and implement new product features.
- Design and implement internal APIs.
- Define tasks estimations and tasks break down.
- Code reviews.
- Implement third-party APIs.
- Collaborate in existing products maintenance and optimization.
- Contribute to key technological ideas to accomplish company goals
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.