We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work in Málaga, at our development studio.
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in Character modelling is required
- Exceptional visual and technical understanding in sculpting, 3D modeling & surfacing (both high- & low-resolution game assets)
- Exceptional Human and animal anatomy knowledge
- Proficient in Maya or 3D Max (3 years)
- Proficient in Zbrush (3 years)
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Proficient with Substance Painter
- Proficient in Substance Designer
- Experience in Unity
- Experience working with scan data
- Experience as Concept Artist
- Expert understanding of game asset development processes, limitations and dependencies
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Generate high resolution models, low resolution models, textures and PBR Materials
- Ensures that the high-quality bar established by the Art Director and Lead Artist is maintained by themselves and their team
- Mentors more junior members of the character team and shares acquired knowledge with the group
- Participates in departmental meetings to share personal ideas and define the look and feel of characters
- Facial blend shape creation