Virtually Live is looking for a 3D Artist to its growing team!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live brings live sporting events into the virtual world. We want fans to be where the want to be, see what they want to see, and to share what they want to share. We are using the latest in VR to put fants into the heart of the action.
- A strong reel showcasing innovative assets and animation for products, games and brands.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a 3D Generalist with a thorough understanding of creative/technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in 3D Animation, related degree, or relevant real-world experience.
- Exceptional understanding of 3D (modeling, uv mapping, texturing, rendering) with the ability to create Highpoly/Lowpoly quality assets
Expert-level knowledge of Maya, 3dmax, Zbrush.
- Allegorithmic Substance Designer
- Eye for detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise information, and present ideas with clarity and conviction.
- Fluent writen/spoken English
- Self-motivated, highly responsive and flexible.
- Team player. Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Create assets that meet standards for design quality and performance; modeling, texturing, etc.
- Deliver optimized artwork that is ready for Unity integration.
Problem solve (alone and as part of a team), evaluate creative and technical challenges and identify new techniques, workflows, and tools to drive quality and improve our product.
- Manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines and expectations.
- Coordinate and collaborate directly with other teams and internal production partners to establish and drive progress.
- Partner with the Art Director to ensure product vision and quality benchmarks are being met.