We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work in Singapore at our development studio
- Designing of UI, and HUD layouts and assets (menus, icons, buttons…) from wireframe, mock ups to final shipping implementation in engine.
- Ensure the User Interface experience is optimal, while keeping it faithful to the overall art direction.
- Maintain a consistent visual aesthetic across all UI assets.
- Work with Lead Artist, Engineers, Technical Artists and other team members to produce well optimised assets, in line with technical requirements and conventions, while actively participating in improving the workflow.
- Construction and layout of 3D UI elements and animations.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Ability to clearly articulate the reasoning behind design choices.
- Review existing UI layouts, menus, to propose and implement visual and UX improvements.
- Engage in the overall Design process and provide feedback and suggestions, to deliver the best possible user interface experience.
- Participate in tasks planning, estimating and scheduling with the Production Team.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in UI/UX Design, with at least 2 shipped commercial titles.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Strong graphics design skills (design, layout and typography etc.)
- Understanding of a project’s visual style and a passion to push it to the next level.
- Strong interest in current trends in visual communication.
- Strong skills of motion art, After effects skills.
- Functional understanding of 3D modelling, texturing and animation.
- Expert knowledge of 2D graphics applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects…)
- Experience in AR/VR a definite plus
- Experience with Unity and uGUI.
- Experience with source control software
- Experience in localisation.
- Passion for new technologies, especially in VR/AR.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Solicits feedback frequently, accepts critique and uses feedback to improve work.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.