We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work at our development studio in Singapore.
- Implementation, troubleshooting, and bug fixing of engineering features defined by the lead engineer in accordance to the product design requirements.
- Profile and optimize code and systems to remove bottlenecks.
- Provide hands-on mentoring to the junior members of the engineering team, and ensure high technical quality.
- Perform code reviews for peers.
- Excel as a team member and strive to maximize team and departmental performance.
- Help drive the architecture and technology choices through all phases of production.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for the engineering team.
- Maintain visibility of progress and task list to the lead engineer and production team.
- Help production team with tasks break down, prioritization and assignment among the engineering team.
- Ensure coding standards are followed, and help to enforce good programming practices within the engineering team.
- Co-develop tools with artist and animators.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, ideally in games (mobile and console) and/or VR/AR development.
- 2+ years of development experience with Unity engine.
- Experience in one or more of these areas a plus (Gameplay, UI, Rendering optimization)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Passion for new technologies.