We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices. You will work in Málaga at our development studio.
- Solid understanding of software architecture and algorithms.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Fluent in C#.
- Experience in 3D applications development using Unity 3D.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Able to produce high quality code.
Additional skills considered a plus:
- Linear algebra and 3D mathematics proficiency.
- Experience working with version control systems, especially GIT.
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to develop software according to the specifications.
- Develop the code for multiple products.
- Assets integration such as textures, animations, 3D models, lighting, audio, etc…
- User interface design implementation, working along with artists, designers and producers.
- Implement new features, integrate internal and third-parties APIs.
- Collaborate in existing products maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.