We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work in Singapore at our development studio.
- Conceive and evangelize a product vision to the rest of the company, including executive leadership.
- Design and improve products features to expand Virtually Live’s audience by acquiring and retaining users.
- Create mock-ups of design’s intentions and goals.
- Design and iterate a complex user interface.
- Document features and systems into actionable tasks for engineers and artists.
- Able to drive and follow-up on prototyping.
- Balance user experience with technical constraints.
- Conduct experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions and hypotheses.
- Adapt Design to feedback and metrics/analytics.
- Formulate and iterate on monetization strategies.
- Work closely with members of the production team to execute design implementation and iteration.
- 6 years + professional experience as a Lead/Senior Designer with at least three shipped commercial products.
- Mobile, free to play, and/or social platform design experience
- Passion for social media, live sports and music events, and new technologies, especially in VR/AR.
- Experience in Unity a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, analyse, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Solicits feedback frequently, ability to listen, accepts critique and uses feedback to improve work.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experienced and skilled at working across geographically distributed locations