Virtually Live Singapore is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join its growing team!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work at our development studio in Singapore.
- Be the bridge between publishers and internal development teams.
- Be the Asian publishing main point of contact for the company.
- Develop project plans.
- Ensure milestones are met and products are shipped on-time.
- Responsible for the delivery of world class culturalized versions of our mobile apps on time and within approved budget.
- Evaluate and identify Asian marketability opportunities with local partners and/or internal teams to add a strong culturalisation layer to production road map.
- Work with IP owners to ensure brands are properly integrated to the games.
- Coordinate with internal marketing and data analytics teams to ensure successful launches and events organisation.
- Identify and communicate project risks to upper management.
- Coordinate QA test cycles and Localisation for project releases and updates.
- Assist in ad-hoc production management related tasks.
- 5+ years experience in a project managemt role with a live services product, or mobile games and e-sports, preferably in Asia.
- Proficient project management skills including scheduling, budgeting and risk management.
- Experience with taking and applying data-backed driven product design decisions.
- Experience collaoratin with publishers in Asia.
- Advocate for features and processes that can lead to a more robust live service and a more engaging player experience.
- Understand and be familiar with the development and publishing processes from a game and/or product design phase through to its release.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken).
- Passion for mobile and console games, e-sports, VR.
- Experience with task scheduling and bug tracking software.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills
- Detail orientated, a team player with the ability to multi-task under pressure.