We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.You will work in Málaga at our development studio.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a 3D Rigger with a thorough understanding of creative/technical solutions. .
- Extensive knowledge of scripting in MEL and Python. Maya API C++ programming also a plus.
- Knowledge of other packages, such as Motion Builder and 3ds Max.
- Must have experience as a rigger or TD on at least a high-end feature film or AAA games productions.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on inspired leadership required.
- A strong sense of self-motivation and ability to work with little supervision required.
- Knowledge or background in traditional & 3D animation and rigging.
- Rigging characters and assets in Maya. MotionBuilder Actor\Assets Rigging will be a good extra.
- Good understanding of skin weight painting and skin deformation.
- Creating and developing fast elegant character rigs using Maya and proprietary tools
- With the CG Supervisor, Animation, and Modeling Leads, identify the production's specific rigging needs.
- Design and maintain character rigs that are appropriate to the production’s needs.
- Creating User Interfaces and tools to assist animators.
- Advise modeling teams on suitability of models for rigging and any changes needed.
- Support and maintain all the rigged assets during the production.
- Design and implement scripted solutions, in MEL or Python, for maximum speed and efficiency of rigging
- Been able to create FACS facial systems for the characters.
- Familiar with 3rd Party plug ins such Faceware or DynamiXYZ for Facial Motion Capture.
- Integrating the rigged assets into game engines such Unreal 4 and Unity.
- Fluent written/spoken English
- Self-motivated, highly responsive and flexible.
- Team player. Positive, enthusiastic attitude.