We are hiring!
Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality and other medium, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalised and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work in Málaga at our development studio.
- Solid experience as Data Engineer.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience developing, deploying, testing and continually improving data-driven solutions included tools, services and automated solutions
- Demonstrable experience in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience using Python, C/C++, Java
- Hands-on use of Kafka, Spark, Storm and Big Data Frameworks.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible
- Capable of producing technical documentation.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills required.
- Version control systems, especially GIT.
- Used to work with tight milestones and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
Additional skills considered a plus:
- Experience in Data Science stack, Machine Learning and Neural Networks.
- Design and implement data pipelines in real-time frameworks.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to design and develop client/server software according to the specifications.
- Contribute to key technological ideas to accomplish company goals.