We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
- At least 6 years of experience in development or in managing complex, large scope, software projects
- Advanced knowledge of modern project management methods and tools and knowhow of when and how to apply them
- Able to solve complex production problems efficiently with a track-record of doing so already
- A true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies
- Superb communication, coordination and diplomacy skills
- A proactive, can-do attitude and you are comfortable in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed
- University level of education, preferably in a technical/software discipline, or equivalent level of industry experience
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Redmine (or similar)
- Native level of English (knowledge of Spanish is an advantage)
- Able to set and manage (own) deadlines and no 9-5 attitude
- Work from our Málaga studio
- You will setup and maintain project schedules and quoting for both short and mid-long term project goals
- You will translate the quality needs of the project into requirements and ensure implementation
- You will manage risks, issues and change requests and pro-actively solve development problems before they can impact the schedule or the end result
- You will partner up with stakeholders and teams and help shepherd the processes forward to keep production running smoothly and without interruption
- You will track status of work and deliverables, including dependencies between teams
- You will communicate relevant information to different stakeholders at the appropriate time
- You will anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, for possible uncertain design decisions and will guarantee their fluency.
- You will challenge existing ways/processes, and come up with new, feasible ways of working that take other teams impact into account