We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.You will work in Málaga at our development studio.
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in Animation is required
- 5+ years game industry experience or related entertainment industry experience
- Brings high level of artistic / animation accomplishment to the solution of artistic problems.
- Proven Key Framing Knowledge and Skill set
- Worked with Motion Capture Data
- Determines the best method of completing tasks that fall within the scope of normal responsibilities
- Typically has participated in all phases of full-cycle game development, preferably shipping at least one title
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in one or more types of 3D software but Primarily Motion Builder (Maya, 3D Studio Max)
- Strong interest in computer games
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well with others at all levels on the team
- Familiar with Unity
- Responsible for animating 3D character models in a realistic game, including working with motion capture data and hand key frame animations
- Facial Rigging and Animation
- Participates in departmental meetings to share personal ideas and define the look and feel of areas and characters
- Animation Bug fixing
- Other duties may be assigned