We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work in Málaga at our development studio
- Solid understanding of software architecture and algorithms.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Fluent in C#.
- 3+ years experience in 3D applications development using Unity 3D.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Able to produce high quality, scalable and reusable code, with minor supervision.
- Linear algebra and 3D mathematics proficiency.
- Experience working with version control systems, especially GIT.
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Capable of producing detailed technical documentation.
- Ability to break down and design features.
- Able to work with tight milestones and meet deadlines.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Additional skills considered a plus:
- Experience developing commercial products on mobile platforms.
- Experience developing commercial products on game consoles.
- Experience developing commercial multiplayer games.
- Shaders development.
- Proficiency on game oriented physics.
- Experience leading other engineers.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to design and develop software according to the specifications.
- Design and develop the code for multiple products.
- Assets integration and optimization such as textures, animations, 3D models, lighting, audio, etc…
- User interface design and implementation, working along with artists, designers and producers.
- Design and implement new product features.
- Design and implement internal APIs.
- Define tasks estimations and tasks break down.
- Code reviews.
- Implement third-party APIs.
- Collaborate in existing products maintenance and optimization.
- Establish hardware requirements and develop automated tests to check software stability.
- Contribute to key technological ideas to accomplish company goals
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.