Virtually Live is looking for a skilled Social and Community manager to its growing team!
With offices in the Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live brings live sporting events into the virtual world. We want fans to be where the want to be, see what they want to see, and to share what they want to share.
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience with at least one title managed in a Social & Community manager role.
- Proven track record in building and nurturing communities in the games industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in other major languages
- Have a network of contacts and industry influencers
- Solid expertise in utilising all major social media channels & managing content
- Skilled in leading internal and external teams
- Proactive and creative mindset
- Experience with influencer marketing
- Passion for games and interest in racing or motor sports and eSports
- Willingness to travel
- Leading community management and social media actions at Virtually Live
- Building a community of gamers around the product
- Hands on approach to Social Media, Corporate website, microsites and content creation
- Work with influencers and industry opinion leaders
- Track and analyze community, social media and influencer marketing related KPI’s
- Manage public comments and customer queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Monitor and report results of online reviews and public commentary
What We Offer
- Chance to work with a brand-new way to play racing games with a top-notch team
- Work closely with gaming and racing stars
- A cool office in sunny Málaga
- Competitive salaries