We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist to join the Virtually Live team in sunny Malaga.
- To design and manage the recruitment pipeline, job descriptions, selection process, interviews, hiring, onboarding and promotion processes.
- Design and implant of procedures for human resources areas (selection, training, development, organization, etc).
- Responsible for personnel administration: contracts, preparation of payrolls, social insurance, holidays, representation at work inspections and social security...
- Plan and coordinate organization’s workforce to best use and develop employees’ talents.
- Reinforce company culture.
- Planification, organization and strategy development of human capital.
- Handle the implementation of computer tools for human resources areas.
- Perform regular report of activity development.
- Coordinate joining formalities and completion of onboarding process.
- Coordination of the company's internal communication.
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures.
- Study and analysis of the work environment.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources management or related.
- At least 4 years of HR experience in manager position.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
- Proficient in office tools and mail.
- Ability to quickly learn the use of new tools.
- Communication and negotiation skills, leadership, teamwork and autonomy.
Nice to have
- Master in Human Resources is valued.
- Experience in technology sector.
- Good understanding of core engineering, IT roles and technology in a corporate job.
- You ❤ Videogames