Virtually Live is looking for an experienced Product Manager to its growing team!
With offices in Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live brings live sporting events into the virtual world. We want fans to be where the want to be, see what they want to see, and to share what they want to share.
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience with several titles launched and managed in a product manager/designer role
- Proven track record in product management of F2P games (Mobile, PC, Console)
- Demonstrable experience in monetisation design of F2P games
- Experience in roadmap planning & live operations
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of player behaviour
- Product profitability analysis
- Highly analytical and creative mindset
- Experience with using analytics tools.
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Working closely with our production and marketing team to manage the creation of products, ensure audience growth, user satisfaction and synchronise activities for optimal performance
- Manage effective product launches, updates and new platform roll-outs
- Participate in roadmap planning and feature prioritisation
- Champion best practices in monetisation (including ads)
- Provide analysis and action plans based on analytics
- Work closely with the development team in coordinating Live Operations and feature / platform roadmap
What We Offer
- Chance to work with a brand-new way to play racing games with a top-notch team
- A cool office in sunny Málaga
- Competitive salaries and career path development