Virtually Live Singapore is looking for a Senior Network/Backend Engineer to join its growing team!
- Data storage and network layer architecture and implementation.
- Implement and maintain a continuous content delivery flow.
- Define and implement strategies for user automated feature tests and backend stress tests.
- Profiling and optimizing data storage and network traffic.
- Perform code reviews for peers.
- Help drive the architecture and technology choices through all phases of production.
- Provide hands-on training to new employees in the engineering team while ensuring high technical quality.
- Ensure coding standards are followed, and help to enforce good programming practices within the engineering team.
- Contracting and Administrating cloud based backend platforms in cooperation with development operations.
- Large scale back end structure architecture.
- Manage and improve backend Virtually Live Tools.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for the engineering team.
- Maintain visibility of progress and task list to the lead engineer and production team.
- Help production team with tasks break down, prioritization and assignment among the engineering team.
- Implementation, troubleshooting, and bug fixing of engineering features defined by the lead engineer in accordance to the product design requirements.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience, ideally in games on mobile, PC and console.
- 2+ years of development experience with Unity engine.
- Experience with asynchronous multiplayer games is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working with NoSQL data storage's in backend environment
- Demonstrable experience with cloud based platforms, like AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud.
- Experience with Google Firebase is a plus
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Passion for new technologies.