Viome is a wellness company that analyzes clinical and molecular data using machine learning to develop personalized nutrition for treatment of chronic diseases and cancer. We are an interdisciplinary and passionate team of experts in biochemistry, microbiology, medicine, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are looking for experienced individuals that can carry out clinical research studies.
- Work on multiple clinical studies, each with a few hundred participants
- Work with Viome scientific, product assembly, lab operations, bioinformatics, and machine-learning groups
- Work with many external collaborators: industrial, government, clinical and academic
- Make regular phone calls to collaborators and study participants
- Help with any other task (product assembly, receiving and storage, lab operations, etc.)
- Maintain accurate tracking and reporting of study data
- Report on study progress
- Must be able to visit multiple local clinical sites.
- Must have experience coordinating clinical studies
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able and willing to work with bodily fluids (blood, etc.)
- Should have extensive biological knowledge, preferably in omics technologies and microbiome
- Must have exceptional work ethic, organizational and communication skills