Viome is a wellness as a service company that applies artificial intelligence and machine learning to biological data – e.g., microbiome and transcriptome data – to provide personalized recommendations for healthy living. We are a small, interdisciplinary and passionate team of experts in biochemistry, microbiology, medicine, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
Viome is seeking a highly motivated Product Manager to deliver the strategic and tactical development of Viome’s mobile and web applications. This will involve working cross-functionally to define requirements and manage the end to end execution of app features and functionality.
This is a role requires a strong ability to synthesize big ideas and communicate effectively with various teams. The right candidate is someone who has a proven track record in translating customer needs into business/product requirements
This is a full-time position located at our office in Bellevue, WA.
- Work with stakeholders to understand product needs
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Work with Designers and other Product team members to meet the needs of the user
- Manage the product development process from concept through to launch and beyond
- Lead the technical development and launch of new features
- Coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers
- Make informed product decisions leveraging quantitative and qualitative data
- Maintain a product roadmap and ensure product development connects to user needs and business goals
- Assess and mitigate risks, resolve bottlenecks, serve as an escalation point of contact, anticipate and access trade-offs and balance business needs with technical constraints
Skills and Qualification:
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent related experience
- 2-5 years of experience in product management/product ownership experience preferable related to mobile and/or web applications
- Friendly, flexible and a team player
- Outstanding commitment to customer service and quality
- Independent, proactive and self-driven
- Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for robust interface design
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Foundational technical knowledge either through formal education or professional experience
- Experience working for a startup a plus
- Experience working in the wellness sector a plus
Viome is 140+ person start-up offering a successful commercial product that has generated high demand. With offices in Washington, California, New Mexico and New York, we are looking to hire team members capable of working in dynamic environments, who have a positive attitude and enjoy collaboration. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome's mission, we'd love to hear from you.