How would you like to work at a fun, dynamic company where your contributions will truly make a difference?
Viome is a wellness as a service company that applies artificial intelligence and machine learning to biological data – e.g., microbiome and transcriptome data – to provide personalized recommendations for healthy living. We are a small, interdisciplinary and passionate team of experts in biochemistry, microbiology, medicine, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The Salesforce Developer will work as part of the engineering team. This person will promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions. Additionally, this person will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to reporting requests as needed.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Grant/remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
- Create new processes and associated reporting.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
- Manage data integrity by managing duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
- Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information
- Salesforce Admin 201 or 211 experience
- Understanding of custom objects, fields, validation rule, workflow rules, process flows, and visual workflow and knowledge of which situations are appropriate for each
- Understanding Salesforce sharing model, profiles, and role hierarchies
- Experience with Salesforce report and dashboard builder
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree
The following qualifications would be a plus:
- Administrator or Platform Developer I or II certification
- Experience owning a Salesforce system (Sales/Service/Marketing)
- Experience with Apex, CPQ, SQL, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and/or Salesforce API
Viome is a 140+ person start-up offering a successful commercial product that has generated high demand. With offices in California, New Mexico, New York and Washington, we are looking to hire team members capable of working in dynamic environments, who have a positive attitude and enjoy collaboration. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you.