Our General Manager of Supplements will focus on representing and bringing our expanding personalized nutrition expertise to the market. This is a ground floor opportunity in customized nutraceutical manufacturing and distribution services.
This is a multi-faceted role within our organization and is directly responsible to drive the general manager responsibilities in our new line of personalized supplements. The GM will build internal and external networks to enable our business line’s success.
- Lead the efforts in developing the strategy for our nutriceuticals program.
- Manage the daily responsibilities to fulfill our strategy with fulfillment, distribution, and strategic partnerships.
- Provide expert guidance on supplements development, sourcing, and branding.
- Create and execute programs for existing and new customers to increase awareness of Viome’s service offering and key differentiators from our competition.
- Identifying and present Viome’s value proposition, including opportunities for strategic bundling of services.
- Build and manage strategic relationships.
- Enable winning agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience performing related services within the Biopharmaceutical OTC/Nutritionals/Nutraceutical industry.
- Successful track record as the GM for a business and or business unit with full P&L responsibility
- Professional presentation skills and ability to network within senior management ranks.
- Dynamic and highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to travel extensively within the defined territory, as well as based on business need (trade shows, team meetings etc.)
Viome is a 150+ person start-up offering a successful commercial product that has generated high demand. With offices in Washington, California, New Mexico and New York, we are looking to hire team members capable of working in dynamic environments, who have a positive attitude and enjoy collaboration. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you.