Viome is a wellness as a service company that applies artificial intelligence and machine learning to biological data - e.g., microbiome, and transcriptome data - to provide personalized recommendations for healthy living. We are a small, interdisciplinary and passionate team of experts in biochemistry, microbiology, medicine, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, high tech, rapidly growing company at our corporate headquarters with executive leaders and teams in marketing, business development, customer experience, engineering, and product development.
- Provide administration activities for the corporate headquarter’s location
- Provide generalist administrative support to multiple leaders
- Ensures mail is sent out and distributed, supplies are ordered and organized, wi-fi is available and reliable, and printing and delivery services are maintained
- Coordinate office and inventory supply requests and maintenance
- Coordinate all logistics for events and trade show planning, working with vendors and key points of contact
- Coordinate company meetings/weekly lunches
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Proactive in nature
- Problem identifier and solutions provider
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced environment with quick changes
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Maintains a positive, helpful attitude
- Technically proficient in G-Suite, MS Office, Calendaring, and data entry
Viome is 140+ person start-up offering a successful commercial product that has generated high demand. With offices in Washington, California, New Mexico and New York, we are looking to hire team members capable of working in dynamic environments, who have a positive attitude and enjoy collaboration. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome's mission, we'd love to hear from you.