Viome is a wellness as a service company that applies artificial intelligence and machine learning to biological data – e.g., microbiome and transcriptome data – to provide personalized recommendations for healthy living. We are a small, interdisciplinary and passionate team of experts in biochemistry, microbiology, medicine, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Viome is seeking a brand-forward associate product designer with outstanding experience in UI/ UX. Under the general supervision of the Product Team and Lead Product Designer, this role is responsible for designing experience for responsive web and iOS. Solid experience within Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch software is mandatory along with deep understanding of both Mobile, Web and e-commerce UX disciplines.
This is a full-time position located at our office in Bellevue, Washington.
Applications without a link to a portfolio will not be considered. Also, please include one suggested UX improvement and one suggested UI improvement for Viome’s site in your cover letter.
- Create designs for interactive web applications
- Create interactive prototypes and animations which express usability requirements to engineering
- Creative iOS native app designs for customer engagement with deep understanding of user psychology
- Work with all departments to audit and review UX and contribute solutions and wireframes for experience improvements of feature additions
- Work closely with other internal design teams and disciplines to ensure brand consistency
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required in e-commerce, product design, or related area and a minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Highly experienced in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Highly experienced in Sketch
- Experience with prototyping tools like Invision, Zeplin, Proto.io, After Effects, etc.
- Experience working with a startup or small business is a plus
- Must be adaptable, open-minded, and willing to accept challenges
- Must be self-motivated and strong creative problem-solver
- Must be comfortable working with highly technical medical, scientific, subject matter.
Viome is 150+ person start-up with offices in four states offering a successful commercial product that has generated high demand. We are looking to hire team members capable of working in dynamic environments that are prone to regular change, have a positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a team.
If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you. And please don't forget to include one suggested UX improvement and one suggested UI improvement for Viome’s site in your cover letter. We really value your input!