VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You'll Do
- Serve as copy lead across several small cross-functional product teams.
- Define information architecture for complex documentation sets.
- Execute in a fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Work autonomously, ensuring copy is on-time and on-brief with little oversight.
- Partner with product managers, designers, engineers and key stakeholders to define problems, develop solutions and launch new products and features.
- Craft clear and concise product copy that drives action.
- Develop product copy guidelines that capture our brand’s tone of voice.
- Validate your thinking every step of the way by proactively seeking feedback from users and team members.
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of experience writing for consumer-facing digital products.
- Proven ability to tackle complex user experience problems.
- Highly collaborative person that thrives in ambiguity.
- Proven leadership experience. You’ve managed projects from end-to-end, including working with and presenting to team members and key stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to define, manage and enforce product copy guidelines.
- Team player that’s looking to expand their knowledge and skill set.
- Extreme attention to detail.
Location New York City
Compensation Competitive salary based on experience
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off
- Annual Vacation Stipend
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan