VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You’ll Do
Help foster deep, impactful relationships with VidMob’s platform partners. You will do this through the following responsibilities:
- Support the Partnership team by managing reporting and measurement tracking for all partnerships within the VidMob ecosystem.
- Oversee feedback and day-to-day communication with our partners
- Coordinate partnership initiatives in the following ways:
- Connect the internal teams working with partner projects including the Partnership team, Project Management team and Account Strategists.
- Support all inbound requests from partners and help coordinate cross-regional or international requests
- Interface with internal VidMob teams to measure partnership program success, gather program feedback and evolve client retention strategies
- Provide administrative support for all in-person creative immersion events. Some of the tasks related to this include:
- Support planning and organization of events
- Help manage staffing of internal and external resources and facilitate relevant collateral development
- Interface with internal teams at VidMob in support of larger partnership tasks
- Project Management - Own day-to-day oversight for ongoing partnership projects
- Sales - interface directly with direct sales team on platform introductions and client opportunities
- Marketing - highlight client case study opportunities and assist in planning/preparation for partnership events
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion for building something from the ground up.
- 0-2+ years project management experience at a creative agency or production company.
- Deep familiarity with how VidMob works.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Negotiation and presentation skills encouraged.
- Well-versed in the language of production, direction, and creative technology.
- Deep familiarity with social media platforms, formats, media buying tactics, and best practices.
- Agency experience or similar client-side role where you have exposure to the creative process is a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Fluent in modern ways of working. You video chat before you ever think about picking up a phone, all your docs are web-based and collaborative, and you know when to Slack and when to email.
- A self-starter attitude and a willing problem solver.
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer.