VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The Research Strategist (“Strategist”) has a strong analytic background and client management experience to help our enterprise clients understand their creative performance. The Research Strategist will partner with the Account Strategy team to drive enterprise clients’ digital learning agenda and increase adoption of VidMob’s Agile Creative Studio and Creative Intelligence tools. The Research Strategist will have a background in research methods and statistics.
VidMob is building innovative research products that are changing how we think of marketing and advertising. The Research Strategist will contribute to the creation and implementation of these products and be instrumental in exploring and understanding how the data output can solve real-life challenges and questions for brands and leading platforms, like Facebook, Amazon, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Twitter. In partnership with the Account Strategy team, the Research Strategist will drive Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), creative optimizations and digital learning workshops.
What You’ll Do
● Partner with the Account Strategy team to drive adoption of Creative Intelligence tools and client’s digital learning agenda, including but not limited to driving QBRs, and learning workshops.
● Collaborate with creative strategy teams to present optimizations and net-new concepts, based on prior ad performance and creative analytics to clients.
● Build and analyze dashboards and reports.
● Develop client presentations and workshops.
● Identify methods to leverage our proprietary data set and partner data to validate hypotheses and enhance internal classification and actionability.
● Conduct meta-analysis of client performance data and creative analytics to provide best practices to clients and optimization recommendations for future campaigns
What We’re Looking For
● BS/BA Degree in Economics, Statistics, Applied or Experimental Psychology or similar quantitative field.
● 4+ in a quantitative field, such as consulting, market research, product development or user experience research.
● Expertise in understanding digital advertising, particularly on social platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
● Proficiency presenting data, particularly to stakeholders from large brands or agencies.
● Experience with applied statistics including sampling approaches, experiments, causal modeling, and data mining techniques.
● Experience with relational databases and SQL-like query languages.
Location: New York (Union Square)
Compensation: Competitive salary and equity (based on experience).
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan