VidMob is a first-of-its-kind creative technology platform that enables brands to instantly understand which creative details in digital ads impact consumer engagement so assets can be continuously improved for best results. VidMob is the only company in the world designated a Certified Creative Partner of every major digital platform including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others. Our network of elite video creators are trained to produce the full spectrum of video content.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs, unlimited vacation plans and a travel stipend. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
We also care deeply about the world around us and operate with purpose beyond profit. VidMob is on a mission to evolve creativity for the better, and part of what that means is donating a portion of every dollar to fund VidMob Gives -- which provides pro-bono creative support to non-profits whose stories need to be seen.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You'll Do
- Develop a strong understanding of your internal clients’ ideas and projects requirements, conceptualize objectives and bring final ideas to fruition.
- Develop a plan of action with specs, timeline, budget (when applicable) and milestone schedule.
- Provide project stakeholders with updates and synthesize feedback for designers.
- Coordinating across functional teams to keep all parties aligned.
- Manage compilation of assets for weekly e-mail newsletter to brand and agency clients.
- Use WordPress templates to create simple web pages featuring sales collateral.
What We’re Looking For
- 5 years professional, full-time experience at a brand, B2B company, or agency.
- 3 years producer or project management experience at a creative agency or production company.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, digital marketing, and sales.
- Experience working with project management software.
- Experience using Photoshop and G-Suite.
- Experience using WordPress not required but a huge plus.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success as a collaborator.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- A self-starter attitude.
Compensation: Competitive salary and equity (based on experience).
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan