VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s largest brands and advertisers. As communications transition to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video content. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creators to efficiently develop a suite of video assets that are optimized for every digital channel, using powerful machine learning.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are looking for a Data Strategist to join the VidMob team covering Latin America. We seek someone with a strong analytical background in research methods and inferential statistics to answer complex research questions around how consumers respond to video and emerging advertising formats. Learnings can then be used to create better advertising experiences for audiences.
The ideal candidate will have a background in data science, including R (Python a bonus), research methods and statistics and be fluent in written and spoken English, Portuguese, and Spanish. VidMob is building innovative research products that will change how we think of marketing and advertising. The Data Strategist will contribute to the creation of these products and be instrumental in exploring and understanding how the data output can solve real-life challenges and questions for brands and leading platforms, like Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Twitter. This position is full-time and based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
What You’ll Do
● Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to create an understanding of the relationships between creative characteristics and performance data.
● Partner with Account Strategists and Client Partners to develop strategies for improving creative performance of digital and social creative.
● Drive exploratory analysis to understand advertising platforms, user behaviors, creative
characteristics, and long-term trends.
○ Identifying levers that move key metrics
○ Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
○ Creating reports and client presentations
○ Calculating the return on investment for optimized creative.
What We’re Looking For
● BS/BA Degree in Economics, Statistics, Applied or Experimental Psychology or similar
● 4+ in a quantitative field, such as consulting, market research, product development or
user experience research.
● The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
● Expertise in understanding digital advertising, particularly on social platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
● Proficiency presenting data, particularly to stakeholders from large brands or agencies.
● Experience with applied statistics including sampling approaches, experiments, causal modeling, and data mining techniques.
● Experience with relational databases and SQL-like query languages.
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience).