We are looking for a Country Lead to join our Sales team at VidMob. You are an experienced and dedicated seller. You should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skills and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. You’re excited about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. Now you’re ready for your next challenge.
Here at VidMob we’re building a creative platform to change the industry; you’ll feel the energy from the moment you walk in. We are entrepreneurs and it is what sets us apart. We believe in evolving the creative process by combining human creativity with the power of technology.
At VidMob, you will have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, while also flexing your entrepreneurial muscles.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Build, manage, and grow strategic client partnerships with top ad spenders
- Solve partner business challenges by way of critical thinking and teamwork that produces industry leading business plans
- Work with marketers, agencies and social/digital platforms (ie, Facebook, Twitter) to build, cross sell and up-sell opportunities that contribute to the team's ability to exceed revenue targets
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business results that improve performance
- Use Salesforce automation tools to track progress and report goals.
WHAT YOU’D BRING
- Proven track record of selling
- Deep understanding of Brand operations and how we can help drive revenue
- Relationships with key decision makers at key clients.
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in modern ways of working. You video chat before you ever think about picking up a phone, all your docs are web based and collaborative, you know when to slack and when to email
- You are an adult. You understand what needs to be done and take initiative before you are asked, you are a problem solver, you show up to meetings on time
- Collaborative leader with strong internal relationships and influencing skills
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of sales packages and make real-time improvements
- Expert understanding of all social media platforms
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Location: Berlin, Germany
Compensation: Competitive salary and equity (based on experience).
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
Training & Development
Stock Option Plan
WHO IS VIDMOB?
VidMob is the leading video creative platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s largest brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.