VidMob is a first-of-its-kind creative technology platform that enables brands to instantly understand which creative details in digital ads impact consumer engagement so assets can be continuously improved for best results. VidMob is the only company in the world designated a Certified Creative Partner of every major digital platform including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others. Our network of elite video creators are trained to produce the full spectrum of video content.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs, unlimited vacation plans and a travel stipend. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
We also care deeply about the world around us and operate with purpose beyond profit. VidMob is on a mission to evolve creativity for the better, and part of what that means is donating a portion of every dollar to fund VidMob Gives -- which provides pro-bono creative support to non-profits whose stories need to be seen.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You’d Do
- Work with the marketing team to establish a long-term vision for our digital communications.
- Lead the design and implementation of the corporate website, landing pages, email communications.
- Execute content and UI-focused product design tasks.
- Be a self starter. You’ll take ownership of your projects and take responsibility for every last detail.
- Be solutions oriented and in the know about cutting edge tools and plug-ins.
- Rapidly produce concepts, mockups and prototypes - knowing when to create low-fidelity sketches versus pixel-perfect comps.
- Work closely with our engineering team to plan sprints, assess technical feasibility, document requirements and QA designs.
- Work from our New York office, visiting our offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pittsfield, MA.
What You’d Bring
- You have 7+ years experience in digital design, with proven success leading design for B2B digital communications. Experience with enterprise SaaS companies is a big plus.
- You have experience designing for responsive web and mobile.
- Youare an exceptional designer as demonstrated by a robust portfolio. with You have a brand-driven approach. No matter who you’re designing for, your work is rooted in and aligned to our brand principles.
- You are are meticulous. Your designs are aligned, your files are organized and you ensure your vision is perfectly implemented by engineering.
- You’re able to work across discipline and manage multiple projects at once, under tight deadlines.
- You’re receptive to feedback and respect all colleagues, at all levels.
- You have expert knowledge of Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite. We also use things like InVision, Zeplin, JIRA and MailChimp.
- We’re a video company, so motion design experience is always a plus.
Location: New York City
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan