VidMob is the leading video creation and analytics platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world's brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel. Learn more about VidMob here
Who We’re Seeking
VidMob’s Ads Integration Engineer is a highly technical position that works with our strategic ad platform partners, integrating their APIs into the VidMob platform. You enjoy digging into complex campaign management and reporting frameworks allowing you to build elegant and scalable integrations. Your experience with ad tech makes you the expert on a team when talking about metrics, dimensions, KPIs, campaigns, squads, and formats.
What You’ll Do
You will engage with some of the world's largest companies to extend their campaign and media performance API offerings through the VidMob platform. Building tools and automation to pull and report on data along with keeping those integrations up to date. You’ll work closely with our data engineers to maximize our data pipelines and write clear documentation so our front-end engineers can quickly build features around each integration.
This position is full time and is based in Pittsfield, MA.
- Define and implement API integrations with our strategic partners
- Work closely with our strategic partners staying up to date on product changes
- Be an ads/reporting integration technical expert, and have a strategic influence on partners and internal teams at VidMob
- Support VidMob engineering efforts in other areas as needed
- 3+ years of previous experience as a software engineer
- Ad Tech experience a must with a strong understanding of campaign management tools across the major platforms (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter, etc)
- Experience with DSPs a plus
- Solid software development skills with experience building software developed in Java
- Additional experience in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, or Scala
- Excellent communication skills including experience presenting to technical and business audiences
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience