VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You’ll Do
The Sales Marketing Director is a leader at VidMob who works hand-in-hand with Sales and Marketing teams. You will envision the optimal sales tools that empower client-facing teams to close deals and create enduring value for the company. We are seeking a self-starter, an innovator, and a solutions-oriented thinker who thinks big picture. Your stories will need to inspire prospects to give us a try and compel customers to keep coming back.
In this role, you will support the Sales team by producing outstanding content that is customized to each external client (i.e Linkedin, Facebook, American Express) including pitch decks, sell sheets, case studies and sizzle videos. For each project, you will brief the creative design team and manage the project pipeline so stakeholders remain aligned. This is a creative role with the opportunity to write copy and craft/test unique sales packages.
Key to success in this position is the ability to prioritize, to communicate (listening, writing, speaking) and to be hyper-organized. Platforms that this individual will be comfortable with are PowerPoint, Keynote, and the Adobe Suite.
Day to Day
- Partner with the Sales team to craft communications and collateral for pitches, proposals and case studies.
- Ideate new sales packages to drive trial among prospective and lapsed customers. Write copy and collaborate with team of in-house designers to create outstanding materials.
- Support Sales team with research of industry verticals and brand clients in advance of meetings.
- Support sales team with materials needed for industry events.
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years full-time professional experience with at least 5 years at a brand, B2B company, or creative agency. Experience working at a start-up is a big plus.
- Experience supporting and collaborating with sales teams to market to external clients
- Experience in strategic marketing – understanding the DNA of potential clients and building client-specific decks/presentations
- Experience building decks using PowerPoint, Keynote, and Adobe Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We are looking for a highly creative storyteller.
- Must be exceptionally organized and demonstrate ability to multitask and effectively prioritize.
- BA/BS degree.
- A self-starter attitude.
Location: New York, City NY
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity or Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan