VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world's brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel. Learn more about VidMob here
Who We’re Seeking
We are looking for an engineer who can turn ideas into extremely reliable software. You’re the type of person who can turn stories into well-written code so that when you or someone else revisits your code in 6 months, your code is easy to comprehend and modify.
- Work with our product team to design, build, and maintain features and services that support the team’s roadmap.
- Support web and mobile engineers as they integrate backend systems into product experiences or help with the integrations yourself.
- Provide strong technical feedback to other engineers through code reviews, engineering design reviews, and collaborative problem-solving sessions.
What You’ll Do
You’ll ensure we’re building the smartest and most efficient systems that enable rapid development of features. In this role, you will work across the breadth of VidMob’s technology stack. You will improve existing features and design new ones, ensuring our applications are reliable. You will support short-term feature velocity while also planning and executing longer-term technology initiatives.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Track record of delivering software in large, reliable, and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud-based services such as Amazon AWS.
- 6+ years experience with relational or NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, or DynamoDB.