VidMob is a first-of-its-kind creative technology platform that enables brands to instantly understand which creative details in digital ads impact consumer engagement so assets can be continuously improved for best results. VidMob is the only company in the world designated a Certified Creative Partner of every major digital platform including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others. Our network of elite video creators are trained to produce the full spectrum of video content.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for.
We also care deeply about the world around us and operate with purpose beyond profit. VidMob is on a mission to evolve creativity for the better, and part of what that means is donating a portion of every dollar to fund VidMob Gives -- which provides pro-bono creative support to non-profits whose stories need to be seen.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You’d Do
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with top mobile and social platforms.
- Solve partner business challenges by way of critical thinking and teamwork that produces industry leading business results.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business results that improve performance.
- Oversee feedback and day-to-day communication with our partners.
- Coordinate partnership initiatives in the following ways:
- Develop scaled programs across the partner ecosystem that allow platform teams to reach their revenue goals
- Connect the internal teams working on partner projects including the Partnerships, Project Management, Data & Insights, and Account Strategy.
- Support all inbound requests from partners and help coordinate cross-regional or international requests
- Interface with internal VidMob teams to measure partnership program success, gather program feedback and evolve client retention strategies
- Support planning and organization of events
- Help manage staffing of internal and external resources and facilitate relevant collateral development
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7+ Years Experience
- Proven track record of selling
- Relationships with key decision makers at key platforms such as Facebook, Google, Snapchat, etc.
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in modern ways of working. You video chat before you ever think about picking up a phone, all your docs are web based and collaborative, you know when to slack and when to email
- Collaborative leader with strong internal relationships and influencing skills
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of sales packages and make real-time improvements
- Passion for building something from the ground up.
- Deep familiarity with how VidMob works.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Negotiation and presentation skills encouraged.
- Well-versed in the language of production, direction, and creative technology.
- Deep familiarity with social media platforms, formats, media buying tactics, and best practices.
- Agency experience or similar client-side role where you have exposure to the creative process is a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- A self-starter attitude and a willing problem solver.
Location: London, UK
Compensation: Competitive salary and equity (based on experience)