What You’ll Do
- Manage a large book of existing business and ensure that each of your clients are consistently receiving the maximum value from VidMob.
- Help clients work with VidMob editors to execute on creative vision.
- Develop and ideate creative strategy for client accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback as our product continues to evolve and improve.
- Create and manage creative timelines once campaigns have been sold.
- Be the main point of contact for multiple projects at a given time.
- Serve as the team “glue,” helping to bring all involved parties to the table.
- Become an expert at guidelines and best practices of the leading social networks and distribution channels.
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for building something from the ground up.
- 0-2+ years project management experience at a creative agency or production company.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, digital marketing and sales.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Deep familiarity with how VidMob works.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
- A self-starter attitude.