Victory is a consulting firm centered around solving problems with Data, DevOps and Development. Our teams secure this type of work in companies all over the US, build the deliverables, give then give them to our Karma team. Victory's Karma division was created to connect people and partners (specialty solutions businesses) with the work we land, either on a consulting basis or full time with our clients.
When we discuss work, we will have
1) What Victory (Success!) looks like for the person doing the work
2) The 3 skills deemed most applicable by the Victory and the manager
3) Any experiences Victory and the manager feel will be helpful to do the work
This makes the interview process more about the work to perform and less about your resume. Feel free to take a look at our opportunity below and apply if you'd like to learn more.
The cool stuff:
You'll leading a team that is building IoT platform for 800 commercial sensor recording environmental data. The IoT aspect plus the volume of data will be an exciting problem to solve.
Success factors at 1 year review:
- The ability to define clear deliverables that showcase A player engagement
- A GSD attitude
- Demonstrated ability to be a peer, leader as well as influencer
- Understand conceptually our problems and contextualize ongoing development
Candidate areas of expertise required:
- IoT experience
- Enterprise / big data experience
- Entrepreneurial development (someone who can speak to complete feature dev or significant build out of their own product)
- People Management Experience in a software development environment
If you're digging what you see, feel free to apply below and we can see about discussing in further detail.
Thanks for reading!