Victory is a consulting firm centered around solving problems with Data, DevOps and Development. Our teams secure this type of work in companies all over the US, build the deliverables, give then give them to our Karma team. Victory's Karma division was created to connect people and partners (specialty solutions businesses) with the work we land, either on a consulting basis or full time with our clients.
When we discuss work, we will have
1) What Victory (Success!) looks like for the person doing the work
2) The 3 skills deemed most applicable by the Victory and the manager
3) Any experiences Victory and the manager feel will be helpful to do the work
This makes the interview process more about the work to perform and less about your resume. Feel free to take a look at our opportunity below and apply if you'd like to learn more.
The cool stuff:
You'll building IoT platform for 800 commercial sensor recording environmental data. The IoT aspect combined with the volume of data to be transmitted will be an exciting problem for most developers to try to solve.
Success factors at 1 year review:
- Clear deliverables that showcase A player engagement and someone who GSD
-Demonstrated ability to be a peer leader and influencer
- deeply understand our problems and contextualize ongoing development and new staff spin up
Candidate areas of expertise required:
- IoT experience
- Enterprise / big data experience
- Entrepreneurial development (can speak to complete feature dev or significant build out of their own product)
- Python Experience
If you're digging what you see, feel free to apply below and we can see about discussing in further detail.
Thanks for reading!