Victory is a consulting firm centered around solving problems with Data, DevOps and Development. Our teams secure this type of work in companies all over the US, build the deliverables, give then give them to our Karma team. Victory's Karma division was created to connect people and partners (specialty solutions businesses) with the work we land, either on a consulting basis or full time with our clients.
When we discuss work, we will have
1) What Victory (Success!) looks like for the person doing the work
2) The 3 skills deemed most applicable by the Victory and the manager
3) Any experiences Victory and the manager feel will be helpful to do the work
This makes the interview process more about the work to perform and less about your resume. Feel free to take a look at our opportunity below and apply if you'd like to learn more.
The cool stuff:
You'll building multiple client connections into a massive data warehouse. This team is comprised of some of the best/brightest in South Florida, and they are overflowing with work. This company has been named "Best Places To Work" for the last 5 years.
Success factors at 1 year review:
- An ability to code independently
- Demonstrated ability to be a contributing peer and influencer
- Ability to show progress in a TDD environement
Candidate areas of expertise required:
- Enterprise programming experience
If you're digging what you see, feel free to apply below and we can see about discussing in further detail.
Thanks for reading!